20 de out. de 2021

SATAN FRIENDLY



Quando eu morrer, já deixei todo mundo avisado

Quero que mandem meu corpo para a casa dele

Todo embrulhado em papel celofane

Com cerejas dentro ao invés de flores.

 

***

 

“GO GO’s”

 

Not so young man goes to Europe

Going to carry a girl in the bag

In the case, the girl is me

 

Not so young man four years younger than me

Got four yarns of hair more than him

You knew the city would sink, man

They told you it would sink, man

 

Let it go

Don’t let it go

Suck this clover

Oh, me

Oh, me not

Move your butt to make business

But I will not get involved

In this bargain

 

If old man sees you

He will make you go

 

I must be a girl

To get inside of that bag

I fit well

Yeah I fit well

I trained it home

 

My x

Is an ass

A mess

A fake bless

The satanic lover boy is gone

Stole my shirt before go

He collects the clothes of his go go’s

Satan pretty

Satan pretty not

Don’t you?

So beautiful

So beautiful as what you don’t do

So vulgar

So rude

 

Maybe for your mother Satan is you

Well,

Gay friendly

Satan friendly

Why don’t you go to sell popcorn in the street?

Just to take pictures

“The hot popcorn seller”

Did you see how many people like you?

 

Go to your popcorn magic

Pay me a beer

Just to you start to pay all that you own me

 

And no, I couldn’t get inside that bag

Not without mutilation.


XOXO 

Nenhum comentário: